10 March 2010

where's the spring?

it was already snowing yesterday night. am i still in milan? yes! are we at winter season? no! it's almost spring season and it is still so cold and snowing. in all my years living here, it's the first time i've experienced this kind of thing. march should be: no winter jackets, all sweat shirt-days, sunny and great wheather. is this what they call global weather change?

my french boss years ago once said to me, in the future winter will be during april or may. we are heading closer now. it's march! after i dropped my son in school i decided to walk thru the park going to my daughter's doctor. it's a short cut. so i just admired the view and captured the vastness of white all over.







i'm just taking pix with my cp, so dont ask me how many times i tried capturing myself here...hahaha...



No comments: