21 March 2010

One Minute Blog

things i just wanted to say or just silly stuffs.

1. it's the first day of spring today. the sun should be shining, yet it's raining.

2. had a "diet strike" breakfast. with the "daing" (dried fish), eggs and hotdog, whew! i won't be able to get hungry til the next 10 hours!

3. mom will miss one sunday with zendra and jaki. she's attending a baptismal party. i'm not invited. (sigh)

4. the kids are driving me (happy) crazy as usual. My daughter has recovered from her flu & infection, thanks God. My son's memorizing (he's getting restless) a poem as an assignment. I wish I had a magic wand to poof them to be lifetime free from growing up stress.

5. I wish i can go online longer everyday. my laptop's been unkind to me. shutting down when you're in the verge of blogging instinct. need a new pc. argh! still no budget for that.

that's it! bath time for kids...

No comments: