14 March 2010

children's party!

my son and i attended a children's party today. didn't bring zendra with me 'coz she's still weak and not totally better. my mom's not feeling well too, and my mother-in-law is in france, so hub decided to stay with our daughter. my cousins are catering for the occasion and my brother's there too for some help. it's a double celebration actually: my friend son's baptism and 1st birthday.


the sweets are tempting. i have lost count how many marshmallows and sweet peanuts i grabbed. diet strike!


jaki with the kids, singing happy birthday.


the celebrant, gianbradley with his mom, gianelli.


who wants lechon? i didn't eat this one ok. i'm just trying to help :)


the party's a blast...guests had fun dancing..."nobody, nobody, nobody". i guess the adults had more fun than kids. everyone had fun singing and dancing. when they sing "we are the world", they turned off the lights and some italian guests waves their lighters. cool!



my son playing upstairs. he's too shy to dance downstairs.


the give away for the guests: a cute fish stuffed toy.


No comments: