18 December 2011
Fearless, Fun, Fabulous, Fashionable, Fulfilled Females who live life to the Fullest!
a new interesting page. let's get it on girls!
08 December 2011
Every year when it's Christmas season the Porta Venezia Garden have this one-month event for the kids and adults to have some fun. Of course, we wouldn't miss it.
More fotos and stories next time. i'm just too tired now.=)
Open since December 3, 2011 until January 8, 2012! 10am to 8pm.
03 December 2011
27 November 2011
26 November 2011
17 November 2011
1. Life is complicated! I know you've been trying to understand the equation above.
2. Life is full of numbers. I hate numbers when calculating. I love numbers when spending. =)
3. Life is full of "sh?t". Public transportation is on strike again today. They had a strike last week.
4. Life is full of extremes. This morning it's so cold outside. I put two jackets on, a stocking and a pair of socks. Inside home, it's so hot. The heater is killing me.
5. Life is filled with temptations. I'm a bit hungry now. But, I am eating toasted biscuits for breakfast. Rice was definitely gone out of my morning menu. Aiming to loose weight.
6. Life is full of luck. I bought a gray boots for me today. My size is 34. Lucky me, size 36 fits. That's why they called it "on sale", they're wrongly sized.
7. Life is full of enthusiasm. My daughter went to bed around 1am in the morning. I'm glad she woke up around 7:30am without no struggle or cries. She's excited for school.
8. Life is full of smell. I'm smelling fish: i bought 1.5 kilos of fish for today's dinner; clean and prepared them. I bought Vanilla scented oil with sticks for our room.
9. Life is full of clicks. I won't miss writing/blogging today. Is there something called click-counter? i wonder how many clicks i will make this thursday.
10. Life is full of wonders. I know you'll look again at the picture above. =)
This is just a 2-minute blog. If you stay here for more than 5 minutes, don't blame my title, ok?
16 November 2011
14 November 2011
13 November 2011
12 November 2011
11 November 2011
1) Everybody's talking about this numbers 11-11-11 (november 11, 2011)
They say it's a good luck! Well, goodluck to us.
Incidentally it's my friends' birthdays today.
2) MaLen. I fondly call her "dear". We met at Y360 blog page and from then on, we became good friends. She's from Legaspi, Albay. It has been almost four years. Happy Birthday Dear!
3) Manang Vicky. I also met her at Y360 thru MaLen. She's from Australia. She's like a big sister for me. Happy Birthday Manang!
4) Katherine. Her close friends fondly call her "Kitkat". We also met at Y360. She's from Manila. Happy Birthday Sexy Kat!
5) They say to wished at 11:11am or 11:11pm today. Ok, nothing harmless. I wished for a new dvd player. our present dvd player is already broken. will it come true?
09 November 2011
8:20am: Me and Zendra went out to bring Jaki to school.
8:30am: Zendra was with me at the bank to get some money.
8:50am: Zendra and i are waiting for her school to open up.
9:00am: bell rings. headed inside the school.
Zendra's not so excited to go to school. she's fine when i dressed her up this morning. i bid goodbye to her and her teacher elisa brought her into her arms.
9:15am: i loaded my internet key, then bought a bottle of fresh milk.
9:18am: i am home, ready to make the laundry.
9:20am: Preschool on the phone: "ma'am you need to get your daughter as soon as possible. She doesn't stop crying. we measure her temperature, she got 37.9°C of fever."
Me: "oh...poor little girl. i'm coming."
9:40am: i signed some routine papers and got Zendra out of the school.
9:50am: we're home,and she vomitted. she's very warm. poor daughter of mine =(
flu is here again. the change of weather isn't helping so much.
hope she gets better soon.
07 November 2011
Zendra: "Mamma, ayaw school..." (with the sobbing effect) while i'm dressing her up for school.
Me: "Hahanapin ka ni Maestra Cinzia...sige na, jacket na..."
Zendra: "Waaaaaaaahh.." and continues to make an eardrum breaking howl.
Me: "Ay naku..dali na late na tayo...."
Me: Lord, keep me sane!
My mom-in-law's real plan was to eat out at the restaurant. but, we tried having our reservations, but the restaurant's full. almost all the restaurants we called! so, she decided to have an urgent grocery and our friend (who's a good cook) fastly made 4 meals in a half day! wow! pancit, sweet and sour meatballs, menudo, friend chiken & shrimps and leche flan. no birthday cake! =) my husband didn't expect those menus because, he had a simple celebration last saturday already with his close pals and had some drinks.
but, anyway, my mom-in-law invited some close friends over and i invited mine too.
while everybody in the dining/kitchen are busy, my two kids were busy with their things. Jaki with my hub's new Ipad, Zendra with cutting papers...then both of them with Ipod's. When my friend Winnie's daughter arrived, Zendra had her playmate. i would say that Zendra's still not used to having someone around in the house to play with her own toys. she always grab it right away and sometimes push her playmate. sigh...i hope she's not like that in school. i was a bit embarassed Zendra hurting other kids. but, anyway, kids are just kids, i'm glad my friend (the mother of Maxim) really understand. the girls had a great time too with Jona, cousin of Winnie.
the small party lasted until 10pm.
Happy Birthday again Babes!