08 April 2010

scala gang


yesterday was a lovely day. i have an appointment at 12:30am at ACLI/CAF (a government office for assisting paperworks, for free). i applied for an ISEE (sort of economic equivalent indicator), that will serve for my son's enrollment for the next school year. if you have that kind of thing, they'll calculate the tuition fee 50% less. one way to save money.

i can't leave my kids at home 'cause nobody's there to look after them. so as usual, we're the so-called "scala gang" (stair gang) my son look at us three, the same as the stairs regarding our heights. sort of steps 1 (zendra), 2 (jaki), 3 (me). i dont know where his ideas came from. we arrived early at the acli office, around 12:15am, but the lady called me up right away. of course i provided all the fotocopies, even not asked, so in five minutes, the paper works are finished. i have an ISEE, valid for 1 year. the old one though is still valid until the 23rd of april.

jaki asks to sit down at the fountain nearby. zendra's a bit startled of the roaring sound of the water when the fountain gets higher. she literally runs, yet smiling.


we headed home after an hour and ate lunch. i have to get to work, still nobody home, so i called my brother jun if i can leave the kids for a while and my hub's cousin will fetch them later. 4pm, we left home and in 10 minutes, we're at the my brother's.

kids had their fun. of course, my cam's always in action. they helped in "cleaning" the house by sliding and swimming on the floors. my brother can relax and erase his cleaning schedule. =)





No comments: