08 April 2010

best parts of the day

i guess i can consider myself as a prolific writer. whenever thoughts rattle into my head, i always make notes and saved them. when i have time, i juggle the words & ideas into something & saved it in my laptop. i can write 4-5 blogs at a time, but post them, one by one when my heart is nudging me.

i can also add myself as a steadfast photographer. every actions, every moments of everyday, i seldom forgot to click my cam. i love to capture everything. we just can't turn back time.

best parts of my day:

- a sunny side up egg for breakfast

the first time i fried an egg, i was 12 years old. haven't mastered it thru the years. see? the yolk's not in the middle. i just craked the egg and voila! anyway, i love the basting at the top part of the egg with oil from the pan so the yolk will be cooked. simple joy to the eyes when i see the white of the egg becomes opaque.



- basket with groceries

i did some errands, and passing by the Bonola mall, it would be a waste of time if i don't buy something. got 2 bottles of fresh milk, and toys for my two kids. need to be fair. if i bought something for my daughter, i have to buy too for my son.



- fior de latte ice cream

the gelato (ice cream) corner is quite tempting. i won't miss my "fior de latte" flavor. it's perhaps the basic flavor of all. this is literally "flower of milk", and it's a wonderful subtle cream flavor. some people who loves chocolate or nut flavored ice cream would think it's boring, but i love it!



- kids gallivanted by their new toys


Jaki got 2 gormiti personalities. another addition to his gormiti kingdom. he was excited.



..and zendra got her (most wished) ring tower! she always plays with this at her pediatrician's clinic. not yet too late for surprises.




- hub (kidding) saying, "buti na lang me asawa ako" (i'm so glad i have a wife).
it's his dialogue when i called him up from work. i said, "i saw your card this afternoon. it was expired!" so, i reminded him to renew it, as soon as possible.



i'm looking forward to another day...




No comments: