29 October 2011

Memories Always Last...

somewhere, somehow, sometime in our lives we meet a lot of people and we always ought to be with them. but, we grew up, have our own lives. a lot of things just simply change, yet good memories will always be there.
significant people put a mark in our lives even they have been gone out of sight or been far away; and yet, one day, they will just unexpectedly come back and greet you "hi!".

(the girl end left wearing orange top): people simply call her Wheng. Closed friends & families call her Dhang. I used to call her Wenggay. We were both "irregular" students way back on college. I was a Pre-Dentistry student and shifted to BS Psychology. She was BS Education and shifted to Psychology too. We both have letter "M's" as surnames, so we used to be beside each other on seats if the professor liked us to be alphabetically seated. I thoughts she was "suplada". She doesn't smile a lot. So i broke the ice.
"irregular ka rin?" i asked
"Ah oo, nag shift kasi ako" she simply replied.
To cut the long story short, we became best of friends. We simply "lived" together in one apartment until we graduated, and until she had her job.
She's "mataray" talaga. "waray" kasi. but, she's so thoughtful and sweet.
When i went abroad, we communicate thru normal mails, then came the cell fone messages and facebook. When i got back home last 2001, we had our "college barkada" reunion and it was fun!
I returned home again by 2006 and 2011, but we only talked over the fone. I was busy as well as her, and we didn't had chance to really see each other. I just simply missed her.
She got a son now, named M.J. now on kindergartedn, if i'm not mistaken. I hope i will be able to hug her again when i go home.

(2nd girl from left wearing black top) OMG! i simply forgot her name. she's Wheng's cousin and i only met her once. so pardon me forgetting.

(3rd girl from left wearing green shirt) Was that me? What a hair? hahaha. skinny winny me!

(guy behind me) He's Joel. My "ex". He's a very sweet guy i met during college years. I would say, very, very thoughtful and protective. We had a lot of good times together. He just recently caught me at facebook. I'm still young those times, so being confused and insecure, i ended up the relationship. Hope he never hated me. After him, I sinked into another relationship. So deep that made me a first time-mother to my eldest son. it's nice to see/hear from Joel again.

(guy beside him), my brother Ron, beside her is Rrowena, his "ex" who was his classmate during college. their relationship didn't last that long either. my brother's happily married now. I don't know about Rowena.

(girl with 3rd from right, my brother Ron's classmate too. sorry didn't remember her name too)
(guy on red shirt is Mel) my brother Ron's best friend. He's a nurse now and reside in England. Mel's fun to be with and i won't forget our "crazy and dramatic" days during those times that i'm in love. He knows what i have been through with the father of my son. "Speedo" bag. Amen! Let's not talk about it, hahaha.

(last girl end right, Ron's classmate too, surely i don't remember their names because when this event happens, it's the first time i was with them.

This picture was taken during San Isidro Pahiyas Festival in our hometown: Lucban, Quezon, and they were all our guests.

So that was it...things kept on flashing back and i am just happy for these memorable moments. i can't turn back the time, but these memories will always be in my heart.
Thanks guys/gals!

No comments: