Being in love usually is used in a romantic sense when we finally meet the "One", and having that deep relationship, that we would do anything for that person, that we would trust this person, and that we just really care for that person no matter what they really are.
It feels good to be in love. Here are five of the most beautiful thoughts about love by Paul Coelho.
1. Love is just a word someone comes along and gives it meaning. Drea, is also just a word until you decide to fight for it with all your enthusiasm and commitment.
2. Love is not to be found in someone else, but in ourselves; we simply awaken it. But in order to do that, we need the other person. The universe only makes sense when we have someone to share our feelings with.
3. Freedom only exists when love is present. The person who gives him or herself wholly, the person who feels freest, is the person who loves the most.
4. When we love, it is not necessary to understand what is happening outside, because everything happens inside us instead.
5. When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.