03 May 2010

long queue survived!


my ATM (Azienda Trasporti di Milano) card expired last april 30, 2010 and i thought renewing it would be fast. i was wrong! this is what it looked like when i arrived at the "atm point". and it was just half of the long line. whew! it was 9:30am.



while on the line, i took a photo of my expired atm card, knowing this would be my card's death. it will be cut into pieces. poor card.


around 10:15am, finally i'm inside the atm point. waiting for my turn. number 747 serving...


only 4 more and my turn. i got number 751!


finally! i got my renewed ATM card. i brought a foto id, just in case they asked. but they didn't. they use the same foto from the computer files. it's valid until 2014. i paid 10euro for the renewal, then 30 euro for the monthly travel. it means i can travel everywhere in Milan for the whole month of May without worries of the ATM ticket inspectors.



off to work!

No comments: