20 May 2010

film shooting

my hometown lucban is not only famous for pahiyas festival, but for its beautiful location for film shootings of our local cinema such as: Bagets 2, Misteryo sa Tuwa, Katawan, etc. I personally watched shooting Bagets 2 and Haplos. it was fun giggling at the actors and actresses during my days. in person they look more handsome and beautiful. it's also fun watching how the shooting goes.

the latest lucban craze was the upcoming movie "I'll Be There" starring the father and daughter, Gabby and KC Concepcion. the movie is set to be shown on june for father's day. here are some shots during their filming. i grabbed these from one of my facebook friends who was there while shooting.


actor Gabby Concepcion. he's still good (and young) looking eventhough late 40's.



the pahiyas festival setting


actress KC Concepcion as the reina elena


gabby, kc, echo rosales and director maryo de los reyes



KC waving the crowd



here is the full trailer of the upcoming movie: I'll Be There

No comments: