18 February 2010

This Thursday


i woke up about 5:30am this morning when i heard
my hub's alarm.
every thursday, he needs to go out so early at 6:30am
for work.
i peeked on my daughter and she's still on her
fave sleep position - like a frog.
i wonder how she manage to sleep that way,
without even changing position.

my son, Jaki have no classes today and tomorrow,
but he still woke up early. he's used to it i guess.
i prepared some hotdogs for him for breakfast.
he asked if he could eat "with spongebob squarepants" on tv.
so, i said "ok". no classes, so i give him his "tv freedom day"

schools are closed because of the "Carnevale" thing.
yesterday, my son enjoyed their Carnevale party at school
and showed me the mask he made for the party.
cool. my daughter Zendra keeps on staring at the mask.
don't know if she's amazed or scared. at least she never cries.


Carnevale is a tradition here in Italy where they celebrate by
wearing different costumes.
but i guess the most amazing place to celebrate here in Italy
is in Venice.
Of course not to mention Brazil,
which is famous for their glamorous Carnival.

i bought a fairy costume for my daughter for Saturday's Carnevale.
My son still got his batman costume. he's just too shy to wear it.
i hope it will be a sunny day on saturday for the carnevale.
it has been rainy the last few days.


i wonder what i'm gonna wear.
maybe i'll take the challenge of my son's
hand-made mask. :)


No comments: