I was 13 when i saw this on big screen. I screamed my hearts out. Up to now, i still picture Linda Blair turning her heads 360 degrees. I love horror films. And probably this very film had made me a film lover since then.
- I got almost 300 dvd films i guess. Concerts not included yet. I got lost counting.
- I got this Warner Brothers book of films.
- I am a frustrated scriptwriter. I had imagined a lot of good stories to tell. So surreal. Maybe won't work.
- I can watch more than 10 times my favorite films without being annoyed. (Armageddon, Shawshank Redemption, Pretty Woman, The Exorcist, The Proposal, etc)
- I buy CD soundtracks when i really feel the movie. (Pretty Woman, Bridget Jones Diary, You've Got Mail, etc.)
- I can have a movie marathon all night and day, when i'm lazy to do something else.
Now, don't wonder why my eldest son is taking up Bachelor of Arts in Film. =)