11 November 2011

TGIF# 35 : Something 11/11/11




1) Everybody's talking about this numbers 11-11-11 (november 11, 2011)

They say it's a good luck! Well, goodluck to us.
Incidentally it's my friends' birthdays today.


2) MaLen. I fondly call her "dear". We met at Y360 blog page and from then on, we became good friends. She's from Legaspi, Albay. It has been almost four years. Happy Birthday Dear!


3) Manang Vicky. I also met her at Y360 thru MaLen. She's from Australia. She's like a big sister for me. Happy Birthday Manang!


4) Katherine. Her close friends fondly call her "Kitkat". We also met at Y360. She's from Manila. Happy Birthday Sexy Kat!

5) They say to wished at 11:11am or 11:11pm today. Ok, nothing harmless. I wished for a new dvd player. our present dvd player is already broken. will it come true?




No comments: