04 November 2011

TGIF #34: Something To Get Busy With



I would say i'm not that so busy with too much work. I still refer to myself as a busy woman of the house. I only have a part time job for 3 hours every night, and another extra 3 hours every Tuesday. I have more time now in my computer, especially on facebook: checkin' what's new on my friend's lives, checking fotos and having fun with the voting contests.

For Thank God It's Five-day...here is my list!

1. On Facebook: There's another contest and of course, my fave candidate is my daughter. since my son doesn't want to be a part of any contests.
Here's how to vote: click this link on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iDO.kidswear?sk=app_216227201757698&app_data=600272121_2112011111241
LIKE THE PAGE first.
Click VOTA, then ALLOW, then check (dichiaro....which means i declare that i'm a facebook member before Nov. 1, 2011)
That's Easy! The voting is until January 13, 2012. So expect me to be busy until that day. =)

2. It's more than 3 weeks since i got the Census Form and i haven't filled it up. It was sent to us (residents of Italy) and we should fill it up and submit it back to the post office. Those who will not submit will be fined. Oh ow! i have to finish it up before Nov. 20, 2011 (the last submission) comes.

3. The other contest for my daughter is still on-going at Fotomonelli. The voting is until Nov. 30, 2011. She's currently the top 1, with 362 votes today.
Same thing, 2 easy steps to vote: Go to Facebook
Click the link and LIKE the page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fotomonelli/217456711640700
Click the link and like her FOTO http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150324740017122&set=o.217456711640700&type=1&theater

4. Lot of fotos are filing up on my pc. It always says: insufficient space. my laptop's got only 60GB for files, and it's all fotos that have eaten those bytes. don't ask me how many fotos i got. I need an extra storage and a lot of time, compiling them on dvd's and printing the best ones and making a scrapbook.

5. Our sky cable has been cut off since October 31. we had it cut because it costs too much. The problem is our normal antenna can't be connected from the main building antenna. technicality problems, my husband's more expert than me regarding that. So, i decided to have the TFC (The Filipino Channel) cable. I am busy inquiring, but it's always the machine who answers. I might as well go to their main Milan office here.

Wish me luck to finish them all! Happy Friday!

No comments: