01 July 2011

..."oh..my crasssshhh"

Warning: some incomprehensive language due to rants =)

(mug from Nice, France)

every mug souvenir for me is like a jewel.
i love collecting them. everytime i go to other cities/towns/places/countries, i don't miss searching/buying for a mug, aside from postcards or t-shirt.

i arrived home one night and my son told me, "Mamma...your mug is broken."..
"oh my...........@^#%????***!!!
i guess my heart beat faster and my blood pressure raised!

"who f@(£*§?!..." did this?"

Jaki: "it's zendra's fault... i saw her climbing by the toy box and accidentally hold into the mug and she fell down."

----CRasshhhhhhhhhhhh---

Jaki: "Mamma, don't worry, i picked all the pieces and got my scotch tape, then put them together."

it was incomplete though, but i guess my son is intelligent enough to do that.
the question was: who's looking at my kids? or where?

it's not Jaki's nor Zendra's fault.

But, since i cannot complain i threw my rants to the wind.
I look stupid murmuring/shouting silently (how did i do that?) ---%@รจ§**@------

i am angry....hell angry...

..not just because of the precious mug broken, but the risk of my kids, knowing that i was at work and expecting people in the house to at least look at my kids when my husband and i were still out.

what if it's not the mug? what if, it's a mirror or a glass?

----------i don't want to think about it-------

the hardest thing to do is to "feel comfortable or confident" to some people you think are helping.
i could have said more here of what i said last wednesday...

but, i will stick to the "general patronage" blog rating of mine. =)





No comments: